you touched my heeaaart you touched my sooouul
you changed my liiiife and all my goals
and love is bliiind and that I knew when
my heart was blinded byyyy you
We have a new 5 Euro bill and I can feel the pain.
That’s the new one and honestly? I haven’t met a single person who likes it. It just… feels weird. The paper’s different and all. And you can’t use it everywhere, because some machines aren’t accepting the new bill.
It’s 1:29am. Time to change the sheets.
You know that moment, when you’re totally freaked out and you just need something to do? Well, me - right now.
- Kissing The Curve
Derek has no idea how he’s allowed to have this.
- Inevitability (About Damn Time)
“So?” Scott says.
“So?” Stiles sputters, kicking his shoes into the corner and locking the front door behind him. He’d whipped out his phone the second he’d pulled up to the house, and miracle among miracles, Scott actually answered. Of course, he’s not so pleased about that now. “My dad thinks Derek and I are dating, Scott. Did you miss that part?”
The asshole actually has the audacity to laugh. As if this is somehow hilarious to him. Worst best friend ever. “No, I didn’t.”
“This is not funny, Scott.”
“Yeah, it actually kind of is, though.”
- Blood, Sweat, and Panic Attacks
When you’re out for a run and you see a wolf in the woods, it’s probably best you don’t stick around, right? Your dad would hate that you hitchhiked, but he’d hate you getting mauled even more, you’re pretty sure. And if the dude that picks you up just happens to look like a Greek god, what of it? You’ll never see him again, anyway. Right?
- Back-up Plan
Stiles couldn’t hold up against Gerard’s beating. What were the chances he could hold up against equally crazy kidnappers who were also werewolves?
“Look, once upon a time, your Alpha looming would have worked, but not anymore— Okay, it still works a little; just turn down the red eyes. Do we always have to escalate so quickly?”
- The Sanctuary
Stiles runs away during his first heat, right into the waiting and ambiguously scary arms of the Alpha’s nephew, Derek Hale. He doesn’t have any choice except to submit, but along the way, he digs up a mystery that threatens his family and even the town’s safety.
- I Won’t Sit Outside Your House
Derek won’t define what they are, despite how the wolf wants to, because the man knows better. He knows Stiles will find someone else, will be better off with someone who can just be a man, not someone pretending he’s one. He knows this. He knows.
- Pack Up; Don’t Stay
AU – Werewolves are an enslaved underclass, collared and tagged by human masters. Detective Stilinksi’s on duty the night they bring in an untagged stray.
- Where The Inevitable Isn’t
Stiles has a magical thingamajig that’s supposed to get him out of danger. Trouble is, it took him really, really far out of danger. Like, to the point where he isn’t in the same universe anymore.
“A part of Stiles had been thinking that he’d come home, and just go, ‘hey, Derek, are we mates and you just haven’t said anything about it?’ and Derek would reply, ‘now you mention it, we are indeed! Now come to my bedchamber, where we will have super hot sex and then cuddle after!’”
- Never Enough
The first time it happens, Stiles just got home from a party and he smells like booze and smoke and youth and that undertone that’s just Stiles’ happiness and Derek can’t say no, not when Stiles is there and he’s smiling at Derek with those big dark eyes and those lips.
- The Aftermath
Derek always told Scott it was just a matter of time before he killed someone.
Bold what applies to you:
- I have/had piercings besides the ears.
- I want piercings besides the ears.
- I have a scar.
- I tan easily.
- I wish my hair was a different colour.
- I have friends who have never seen my natural hair color.
- I have/want a tattoo.
- I can be self-conscious about my appearance.
- I have/had braces
- I have more than two piercings.
- Disney movies still make me cry sometimes.
- I’ve laughed so hard I’ve cried.
- I’ve glued my hand to something.
- I’ve laughed until some kind of beverage came out of my nose.
- I’ve had my pants rip in public.
- I’ve touched something sharp/hot/etc to see if it would hurt.
- I’ve gotten stitches.
- I’ve broken or dislocated a bone.
- I’ve had my tonsils removed.
- I’ve had my wisdom teeth removed.
- I’ve had chicken pox.
- I’ve been to Florida.
- I’ve driven/ridden over 200 kilometres in one day.
- I’ve been on a plane.
- I’ve been to California.
- I’ve been to Asia.
- I’ve been to Africa
- I’ve been to Niagara Falls.
- I’ve been to Vanuatu or the Mystery Islands.
- I’ve been to the Caribbean.
- I’ve been to Europe.
- I’ve gotten lost in my city.
- I’ve seen a shooting star.
- I’ve wished on a shooting star.
- I’ve seen a meteor shower.
- I’ve gone out in public in my pajamas.
- I’ve pushed all the buttons on an elevator.
- I’ve slapped someone.
- I’ve kissed someone underwater.
- I’ve chugged something.
- I’ve crashed a car.
- I’ve been skiing.
- I’ve been in a musical.
- I’ve auditioned for something.
- I’ve been on stage.
- I’ve caught a snowflake on my tongue.
- I’ve sat on a rooftop at night.
- I’ve pranked someone.
- I’ve ridden in a taxi.
Honesty / Crime
- I’ve been threatened to be arrested.
- I’ve done something I promised someone I wouldn’t.
- I’ve done something I promised myself I wouldn’t.
- I’ve snuck out.
- I’ve lied about my whereabouts.
- I’ve cheated while playing a game.
- I’ve been in a fist fight.
- I’m afraid of dying.
- I hate funerals.
- I’ve seen someone/something die.
- Someone close to me has attempted/committed suicide.
- I have attempted suicide.
- I’ve thought about suicide before.
- I’ve written an eulogy for myself.
- I own over 5 rap CD’s.
- I was obsessed with anime/manga.
- I collected comic books.
- I own a lot of makeup.
- I own something from Pac Sun.
- I own something from The Gap.
- I own something I got on E-Bay.
- I own something from Abercrombie.
- I thrive on compliments.
- I thrive on hate.
- I’ve stolen a tray from a fast food restaurant.
- I open up to others easily.
- I watch the news occasionally or always.
- I don’t like to kill bugs.
- I sing in the shower.
- I’m a morning person.
- I’m a sports fanatic.
- I twirl my hair.
- I care about grammar.
- I love to spam friends.
- I’ve copied more than 30 CD’s in a day.
- I bake well.
- My favourite colour is either white, yellow, pink, blue, red, black, purple, or orange.
- I would wear pajamas to school.
- I like Martha Stewart.
- I laugh at my own jokes.
- I eat fast food weekly.
- I can’t sleep if there’s a spider in the room.
- I’m really ticklish.
- I like white chocolate.
- I bite/used to bite my nails.
- I’m good at remembering names.
- I’m good at remembering dates.
- I have no idea what I want to do for the rest of my life.
- ..used to ask if I was anorexic/bulimic.
- ..called me fat.
- ..have said I’m skinny.
- ..have said I’m ugly.
- ..have said I’m pretty.
- ..have spread rumors about me.
- ..forced me to eat.
- ..say I eat too much.
- ..say I eat too little.
- I’ve sworn at my parents.
- I’ve planned to run away from home before.
- I’ve run away from home.
- I have a sibling less than one year old.
- I want kids in the future.
- I’ve had kids.
- I’ve lost a child.
- I’m engaged.
- I’m married.
- I’m single.
- I’ve gone on a blind date.
- I have/had a friend with benefits.
- I miss someone right now.
- I have a fear of abandonment.
- I’ve gotten divorced.
- I’ve had feelings for someone who didn’t have them back.
- Someone has/had feelings for me when I didn’t have them back.
- I’ve told someone I loved them when I didn’t.
- I’ve told someone I didn’t love them when I did.
- Someone’s told you they loved you when you didnt love them back.
- I’m a cuddler.
- I’ve been kissed in the rain.
- I’ve hugged a stranger.
- I’ve kissed a stranger.
- I regularly drink.
- I can’t swallow pills
- I can swallow numerous pills at a time without difficulty.
- I’ve been diagnosed with depression at some point.
- I have/had anxiety problems.
- I shut others out when I’m upset.
- I don’t have anyone to talk to when I’m upset about something personal.
- I have taken/take anti-depressants.
- I’ve slept an entire day before.
- I’ve plotted revenge.